The 2017 Schedule is now posted!
Please read the following message from the referee-in-chief:
1. All players must wear a CSA approved helmet with a chinstrap. No chinstrap means that person does not play. No tape, string or laces can be used.
2. If a player appears to be intoxicated then please ask them to remove themselves from the game. If they do not, the referee will remove them. This must be be done in a orderly fashion or it will result in a game forfeit. The tournament committee will back the officials.
3. Please message your team on these matters & confirm by:
Either text Marney LeBlanc..stating the contact person has sent the above messages to his team members.
Or, Send a message to the Tournament gmail account. firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank You! Marney LeBlanc
If any male team is need of a goalie for the 2017 NSTH please contact Marney Leblanc at email@example.com or 902-210-2881
E-mail money transfers can be sent to our google account using the following steps:
1. e-Transfer sent to the Tournament google account ($600.) firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Separate the password & send it to: Marney LeBlanc's cell:
Please indicate if any letters are capitalized or not in the password
Indicate the Name of the sender & Team name Fees due on or before Feb.24.
Nova Scotia Teacher’s Hockey Tournament
Dennis Leblanc, Marny LeBlanc & Lawrence Rigby, Co-ordinators of the NSTH Tournament [a non-profit tournament]
Jan. 15, 2017
Fellow hockey players:
In just a few months we will be putting on our skates to play the 34th Annual NSTH Tournament. This year we will be playing the weekend of April 21,22,23th and the local teams will begin playing April 17-April 20th to alleviate the ice shortage problems.
The tournament will again have an early bird registration. All teams that have their registration and funds to Dan Currie (NSTH registrar) by Feb.24 will pay $600./team. The cost for late registration will be $650. /team. Teams that submit their registration late will be placed on a waiting list (if room is available). We are limited to 46 teams registering. Please forward the cheques or money orders to:
Daniel Currie, (Payable to: N.S. teacher’s hockey tournament)
8 Shannon Drive,
(please contact email@example.com for instructions if you are interested in paying with an email transfer)
- On the back of the cheque: place team name & contact person.
- Email team rosters & requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org (due Mar.15)
- Bring your own lock for dressing room & 2 sets of sweaters and a first aid kit.
– Any scheduling requests or further e-mails should be forwarded to: email@example.com
Yours in hockey, Dennis & Marney LeBlanc 902-829-2881 & Lawrence Rigby 902-293-6003